- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic principles of developmental kinesiology.
- Describe the relationship between development during the first year of life and dysfunction of the locomotor system in adulthood.
- Discuss and demonstrate the basis of human movement: support, stepping forward, the biomechanics of motor function, the verticalization process & functional joint centration in postural development.
- Evaluate and correct poor respiratory patterns.
- Assess the integrated stabilizing system of the spine both visually and utilizing dynamic functional tests.
- Integrate corrective exercises based on the DNS functional tests and developmental positions in supine, prone, low kneeling, oblique sit, and quadruped global movements.
- Demonstrate how DNS corrective exercises can be integrated with other exercise strategies.
- Saturday 1st – Sunday 2nd June
- Early Bird Price (Until March 31st 2019): £475
- Full Price: £525
- Price includes Prague School Fee (around £85) and lunch/snacks/drinks Saturday/Sunday
- Course open to clinicians (MD, DO, PT, DC, OT, ATC), trainers, coaches, body work therapists, exercise physiologists & kinesiologists.
- Payment via card (see link below) or BACS (ask for details)
- Location: Manchester Institute of Health & Performance, Wilson St, Manchester M11 2AZ
- Instructor: Jana Vesela
Please email Sam (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information
Please ensure you give your email address so that I can send you information you need to know about the course
DNS Exercise 1